The South City Homes Academy is dedicated to excellence in education by inspiring and challenging our students to achieve their full potential while becoming productive citizens of the global community.
Senior High School is two years of specialized upper secondary education; students may choose a specialization based on aptitude and interests. The choice of career track will define the content of the subjects a student will take in Grades 11 and 12.
• Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM)
• General Academics (GAs)
• Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
• Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
• Home Economics (Bread and Pastry Production, Food and Beverage Service, Housekeeping, Local Guiding Services and Tourism Promotion Services)
• Industrial Arts (Consumer Electronics Servicing nd Electrical Installation and Maintenance)
• Information and Communications Technology (Computer Programming)
• Performing Arts and Arts Production
There are seven Learning Areas under the Core Curriculum: Languages, Literature, Communication, Mathematics, Philosophy, Natural Sciences, and Social Sciences.